Address Update:  Please update the address for the AAN to 12143 West Center Rd.  Omaha, NE 68144
Join Contact

Hardship Assistance Guide

Local organizations who provide aid to renters in need

Property Managers and/or Owners should be prepared to provide:

  • Proof of Residency-preferably the resident's lease
  • Legal Notice to Pay or Quit, or current account ledger showing delinquency
  • W9 for the property or rental unit.  You may need to contact your company or owner for this