State/Smith Water Heater Training
Water Heater draining your time?
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM (CST)
Here is what you can expect to learn during this class session:
- Older Residential Gas Water Heater Troubleshooting Pre NAECA 3
- New Residential Gas Water Heater Troubleshooting Post NAECA 3
- Electrical Water Heater Troubleshooting.
- Relief Valves and Expansion tanks and why they should be used
- Tools needed to properly diagnose and why (manometer, Voltage Meter, ETC)
- Basic Commercial Electric/GAS
- When you should call in a SUBCONTRACTOR – Plumber