Gain inside apartment industry knowledge!
CERTIFIED APARTMENT SUPPLIER
You must attend all four sessions
3/14, 3/16, 4/4, 4/5
Earning CAS allows you to network with your peers from other companies, learn about the bene ts and activities your local apartment association offers, and engage in apartment association meetings and events. The course is an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by apartment-manager customers.
You’ll learn about:
• Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
• Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
• Property management systems and their functions
• How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
• Minimizing risk through inspections, preventive maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
• Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
• Analyzing property nancial operations and underperformance
• Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner’s investment goals
• Maximizing net operating income