Certified Apartment Portfolio Specialist (CAPS) 2024
Take your career to the next level!
Credential Program Synopsis
Earning your CAPS takes you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential.
You'll learn about:
- Recruiting high-performing employees
- Employee performance, engagement, and retention
- Minimizing conflict through stakeholder communications
- Ethical behavior and conflicts of interest
- Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
- Property and portfolio results
- Due diligence process
- Property takeover process
- Capital improvement plans
- Managing risk through inspections, follow-up procedures, and incident reporting compliance
- Minimizing legal risk and liability
- Regulatory agency oversight of assisted housing
- Analyzing property performance data to inform action
- Management agreements
- Evaluating and reporting property performance using key performance indicator
Special THANK YOU to all the lunch sponsors for this event:
Presented by: Rich George
Rich George is the owner and managing director of NOI Coach, a business coaching, consulting and training firm based in Michigan. A successful management professional and published author with over 30 years of experience, Rich brings a no-nonsense approach to strategic planning and a passion for employee development and culture building. Rich’s background includes the management of over Ten billion dollars of real-estate assets, and over 800 million dollars of capital re-investment strategies.
Rich has been involved with successful acquisitions, dispositions, merger facilitation, receiverships and repositions. Key to his portfolio is the management of highly distressed properties, including those in court receivership.
Known for his team building, culture changing, and change management skills, Rich leads the market in promotion and preservation.
For More Information:
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
United States (402) 333-5331