Maintenance Toolbox Intensive: CPO Class with testing
1.5 day CPO Class: In-depth Pool Basics to Advanced with CPO Testing
AAN Development Center12143 West Center Road Omaha, NE 68144 United States
Intensive Program Synopsis
Earn your AAN Maintenance Toolbox Certification AND have the opportunity to test for your CPO Certification. This Intensive Series will help you be prepared for any pool emergency and, signals to an employer your commitment to effecient residential property maintenance.
Class Day #1
CPO Study Guide Power Point Review & Onsite Tour
When you have completed this section, you will:
- Be familiar with Basic pool terminology
- Understand the fundamentals of the filtration cycle
- Know the major components of commercial pool system and be able to explain the function
- Be knowledgeable about PH and Chlorine levels
- Be able to read and understand FAS-DPD test kit
- Be able to troubleshoot basic pool level issues and know which chemicals to use to maintain safe levels
- Understanding record keeping and creating your own individual pool log for your property
Class Day #2 (Half Day)
Half Day of CPO Study Guide Power Point Review Highlights and OPEN BOOK Testing
Get your Maintenance Supervisors and Technicians registered TODAY! Limited availability. This intensive and CPO Testing opportunity will sell out.
Chuck Ketchum has over 20 plus years in the property maintenance field. He is currently the head instructor for the Nebraska Maintenance Academy.
Wednesday, March 24th: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday, March 25: 8:00 - 12:00pm
For More Information:
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
United States (402) 333-5331