Certified Apartment Supplier Designation (CAS) 2023
If you’re a supplier of apartment products or services we recommend this!
Gain inside apartment industry knowledge!
CERTIFIED APARTMENT SUPPLIER
All modules instructed by Apartment All-Star RICH GEORGE!
Earning CAS allows you to network with your peers from other companies, learn about the benefitts and activities your local apartment association offers, and engage in apartment association meetings and events. The course is an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by apartment-manager customers.
You’ll learn about:
• Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
• Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
• Property management systems and their functions
• How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
• Minimizing risk through inspections, preventive maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
• Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
• Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
• Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner’s investment goals
• Maximizing net operating income
Special THANK YOU to our lunch sponsors:
Presented by: Richard George, NOI Coach and ApartMentor
our NOI Coach is Rich George, a successful business owner and published author that has over 30 years of business experience. Rich brings a no-nonsense approach to strategic planning and a passion for building cultures.
Rich’s background includes the management of over ten billion dollars of real-estate assets, and over 800 million dollars of capital re-investment strategies. Rich has demonstrated successful acquisitions, dispositions, merger facilitation, and repositions. Key to his portfolio is the management of highly distressed properties, including those in court receivership and turning these into assets rather than liabilities.
Rich attended Wayne State University and he is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He has been recognized by his peers as a leader in the industry, serving on the Board of Directors for the Property Management Association of Michigan (PMAM), and as the President of The Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association (DMAA) and as many roles in the National Apartment Association (NAA). He was recognized as one of the first graduates of the Leadership Lyceum for NAA and has is a senior faculty member of NAAEI. Rich has received the honor of the CAPS, CHPE, HOM and ARM designations, and he is an in-demand speaker at many conferences and education events.
Known for his team building, culture changing, and change management skills; Rich leads the market in the development of talent and increases the value of organizations.